- Experience in Manual testing (Web and Mobile).
- Knowledge of QA methodologies,testing tools, automation tools and database technologies.
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in Selenium will be an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Management and Leadership Skills
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers) to identify requirements
- Monitor debugging process results.