Role: Business Analyst
Qualification: Engineering graduates, Preferably Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills – Should be able to interface with the client, discuss business requirements with different stakeholders of the project. Excellent client-facing and internal written and verbal communication skills.
- Analysis Skills – Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Should be able to analyse business problems faced by the client and suggest solutions for the problem. Ability to go into details and extract very specific details regarding functional requirements.
- Documentation Skills – Should be an expert in documenting the requirements gathered from the client in a detailed manner. Essential to have knowledge in preparing business process flowcharts using tools. Knowledge in preparing Functional, Business and System Requirement Specification documentation. Knowledge in creating wireframes using prototyping or wire framing tools are important.
- Capability to interface with Software Development, Quality Control / Testing, UI design teams to cover all aspects in the Requirement Specification Documentation.
- Testing Skills – Experience in preparation of Business Scenario Test Cases and actual manual testing of business applications. Must have managed User Acceptance Testing and taken a system live.
- Client Testing Assistance– Should be able to perform the User Acceptance testing assistance.
- Working knowledge on Database management systems. Ability to write queries and work with the back-end data.
- Basic Technical knowledge about IT applications is desirable.
- Experience in developing user documentation, providing business support and training. Should have good presentation skills.